- A dungeon boss killed is an emblem earned.
- Any portal in an enemy-won battleground.
- Leave no brightly colored egg unopened.
- Always on the wait list, never a raider.
- A twink and his gold are soon parted.
- A watched Murky never dances.
- Longer than a month of raids.
- Back to the starting zone.
- At a turtle mount's pace.
- From grays to purples.
- As cool as the Lich King.
- As mad as Illidan Stormrage.
- A mana tide totem raises all intellect.
- Recount speaks louder than Gearscore.
- A screenshot is worth a thousand emotes.
- A level 80 character is worth two in Outland.
- Between the Lich King and the Frozen Throne.
is always greener on another server. Elwynn Forest
- Almost only counts if the boss dies on the next attempt.
- Beauty is in the eye of the one wearing Eyesight Enhancing Romance Goggles.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
An avid gamer, I was playing World of Warcraft the other day when several idioms came to mind. Tongue in cheek (pun intended), I decided to change them accordingly. Here are I few I came up with:
Monday, August 2, 2010
I've just returned home from the Romance Writers of America 2010 Conference inThe guest speakers for the lucheons, Nora Roberts and Jayne Ann Krentz, were personable and entertaining. They both told hilarious and inspiring stories from more than three decades of writing. The best part of the conference, however, was simply getting to meet the other writers. Each and every RWA member, from the lowest newbie to the rich and famous, was sincerely welcoming. Even as a not-yet-published author, I felt validated and worthy. I will forever cherish the memories and friends I made.
. It was an incredible experience! I met so many wonderful people and even geeked-out with quite a few of the SciFi/Fantasy lovers like me. I had a blast at the RWA Fantasy, Futuristic and Paranormal Writers' party and won first place in the Steampunk costume contest. Orlando