- A dungeon boss killed is an emblem earned.
- Any portal in an enemy-won battleground.
- Leave no brightly colored egg unopened.
- Always on the wait list, never a raider.
- A twink and his gold are soon parted.
- A watched Murky never dances.
- Longer than a month of raids.
- Back to the starting zone.
- At a turtle mount's pace.
- From grays to purples.
- As cool as the Lich King.
- As mad as Illidan Stormrage.
- A mana tide totem raises all intellect.
- Recount speaks louder than Gearscore.
- A screenshot is worth a thousand emotes.
- A level 80 character is worth two in Outland.
- Between the Lich King and the Frozen Throne.
is always greener on another server. Elwynn Forest
- Almost only counts if the boss dies on the next attempt.
- Beauty is in the eye of the one wearing Eyesight Enhancing Romance Goggles.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Idioms According to World of Warcraft
An avid gamer, I was playing World of Warcraft the other day when several idioms came to mind. Tongue in cheek (pun intended), I decided to change them accordingly. Here are I few I came up with: